Main disadvantages of refurbished computers
Although a good option for a cheap, good quality device, refurbished computers have some disadvantages:
- Battery degradation – If the battery has not been replaced during refurbishment and the device is older than 1-2 years, battery degradation should be expected.
- Bad visual appearance – If you buy an off-lease computer you ought to expect some signs of usage.
- May have limited warranty with certain sellers
- Low screen resolutions – some business laptops have screens with resolution of 1366×768.
- Bad renovation job – not all sellers are made equal.